Three of Brighton’s top visitor attractions offer new Combi-Saver tickets in time for October half term
Visitors to Brighton this half term can save up to 20% on its top three paid-for attractions with combination tickets now available for British Airways i360, SEA LIFE Brighton and the Royal Pavilion.
Brighton Attractions Combi-Saver tickets offer visitors the chance to experience Brighton from three unique perspectives – from the sky with British Airways i360, from beneath the water at SEA LIFE Brighton and in retrospect at the Royal Pavilion. The attractions are within easy walking distance of each other and visitors can combine a flight on British Airways i360 with entry to either one, or both, of the partner venues, for use within seven days.
British Airways i360 opened in summer 2016 on Brighton seafront and is the world’s tallest moving observation tower, gently lifting visitors up to a height of 138m for breath-taking 360-degree views across the city, the South Downs and the beautiful Sussex coast. British Airways i360 is conceived and designed by Marks Barfield Architects, creators of the London Eye.
SEA LIFE Brighton is the world’s oldest operating aquarium and is home to some 3,500 creatures including turtles and sharks. New for 2016 is Secrets of the Reef, an interactive display based on the marine world of the Maldives. For an extra charge families can take a glass bottom boat ride to admire sharks, turtles and rays, or book a behind-the-scenes tour.
The Royal Pavilion was built as King George IV’s pleasure palace when Brighton was at the heart of fashionable Regency society, and it remains one of Britain’s most eccentric and extravagant palaces, previously occupied by three monarchs George IV, King William IV and Queen Victoria. Today it has been restored to its original 1823 splendour with Indian-style architecture contrasted with interiors inspired by China.
Brighton Attractions Combi-Saver tickets can only be purchased at BritishAirwaysi360.com, at the British Airways i360 ticket office or by calling 03337 720360. Savings range from 10% to 20% with the greatest savings available for tickets purchased online more than three days in advance.
Halloween-themed fun is also planned this half term: at SEA LIFE Brighton there will be a pumpkin hunt, a Yucky Dip and spooky fact finding until Monday 31st October; and the British Airways i360 pod will be decorated for Halloween from Saturday 29th to Monday 31st October with ‘spooky’ cocktails available at the Nyetimber Sky Bar onboard the pod.
For a breath of sea air while in Brighton & Hove, families can take to the streets and hunt down the 44 giant Snowdogs which are positioned around the city as part of the Snowdogs by the Sea interactive art trail, which runs until the end of the November. Free art trail maps are available at the ticket offices at all three attractions, and each has sponsored a Snowdog. Look out for ‘Brighton Belle’ at London Victoria Station, welcoming visitors onto the Brighton train, ‘Under the Sea’ outside SEA LIFE Brighton and ‘Merry-Go-Hound’ in the Royal Pavilion Garden.
Eleanor Harris, British Airways i360 chief executive, said: “Half term is a lovely time to be out having fun with the family. British Airways i360 is delighted to be offering combined tickets with SEA LIFE Brighton and the Royal Pavilion to make visiting these top Brighton attractions simple and more cost-effective for families.”
Brighton Attractions Combi-Saver tickets
|Combined tickets||Combined Price online advance**||Combined Price at gate/ online***|
|British Airways i360 + Royal Pavilion + Sea Life Brighton||£33.40||£23.10||20%||£35.50||£24.55||15%|
|British Airways i360 + Royal Pavilion||£21.00||£10.00||15%||£23.00||£11.50||10%|
|British Airways i360 + Sea Life Brighton||£23.25||£17.75||15%||£24.50||£18.50||12%|
* Saving calculated on the normal gate prices at the attractions
** Valid online if booked three or more days in advance
*** Valid either online if booked less than three days in advance or if purchased at the ticket office/ by phone.
Terms and Conditions
- British Airways i360 flights must be taken at the booked date and time stated on the Combi-Saver ticket.
- The Combi-Saver tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or voucher or exchanged for cash. No refunds or partial refunds can be made. Photocopies are not accepted.
- At British Airways i360 and SEA LIFE Brighton, children under 14 must be supervised by an adult aged 18+ years at all times; at the Royal Pavilion children under 16 must be supervised. At British Airways i360 from 6pm onwards anyone aged under 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 years or over.
- Children aged 3 years and under are not charged for Combi-Savers but they must have a ticket (and therefore must be booked in when purchasing tickets). Children aged 4 may visit the Royal Pavilion for free and therefore you are advised to purchase a 4-year-old’s Combi-Saver ticket (which includes child price entry at British Airways i360 and/or the SEA LIFE Brighton and free entry to the Royal Pavilion).
- Combi-Saver child tickets should be purchased for 4-15 year olds at British Airways i360 and SEA LIFE Brighton. For the Royal Pavilion, the child age is for 5-15 years old.
- Full terms and conditions for Combi-Saver tickets including disabled access information are available at britishairwaysi360.com/combi-saver.