Lord Vampyre Hosts Halloween Brick or Treat at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort!
This autumn, the spooktacular Brick or Treat returns to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. New for 2019, Lord Vampyre’s Brick or Treat takes place from 17 October to 2 November 2019; complete with SIX nights of dazzling LEGO® themed fireworks shows.
This Brick or Treat, LEGOLAND’s newest resident monster; the fang-tastic Lord Vampyre, is throwing the ultimate Halloween party. Little monsters are invited to get their fangs stuck into a host of spooky LEGO activities throughout the Brick or Treat season, including October half term. There will be plenty of fun for the whole family, including Monster Rocker’s Dance Party, daily fancy dress competitions and new for 2019 giant LEGO Minifigure pumpkin heads to spot and a Creepy Cobweb takeover of the Castle complete with supersize LEGO spiders.
There’s also the return of the Brick or Treat Trail which is back, bigger than ever for 2019. Monster Rocker needs your help to find the missing items on his shopping list for Lord Vampyre’s Halloween party. Once little monsters have tracked the party pieces down around the Resort, they can head to the Creepy Crypt, where Monster Rocker’s Butler is on hand to give out treat filled goody bags. Plus there’s the chance to join Lord Vampyre and his monster friends at the topsy-turvy new Haunted House Monster Party ride, and all of the Resort’s awesome rides, shows and attractions to enjoy.
On 19/20 and 25/26 October and 1/2 November, the skies will light up with a truly spectacular 3D fireworks display, celebrating Lord Vampyre’s favourite day of the year – Halloween! What’s more with 3D glasses, families will see the fireworks explode into thousands of tiny LEGO bricks*! After the firework fun is over, families will be able to ride LEGOLAND’s famous attractions after dusk! Families can visit www.legoland.co.uk for more.
With so many monster surprises to discover, families can book a Spook-tacular Sleepover at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel or the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. Sleep in a LEGO themed room and enjoy exclusive early access into the theme park the very next day. Or families can stay nearby at a LEGOLAND Partner Hotel. Visit www.legolandholidays.co.uk for more.
- Tickets from £36 throughout Lord Vampyre’s Brick or Treat when booked online in advance. Under-threes go free. Book at: www.legoland.co.uk/tickets
- Lord Vampyre’s Halloween Brick or Treat runs from Thursday 17 October to Saturday 2 November 2019.
- Fireworks take place on 19/20, 25/26 October and 1/2 November 2019.
- Book a Brick or Treat Spook-tacular Sleepover at www.legolandholidays.co.uk
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel** – Premium themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £136pp between 17 October and 2 November 2019. Includes breakfast, park tickets for two days and early access to select rides in the Resort. Plus special exclusive benefits including swim bags, LEGO gift and exclusive pop badges.
- LEGOLAND Hotel ** – Themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £119pp between 17 October and 2 November 2019. Includes breakfast, park tickets for two days and early access to select rides in the Resort.
- LEGOLAND Partner Hotel** packages available from 62pp at the Holiday Inn Reading South including bed, breakfast and park tickets for two days on stays 18, 20, 25, 27 October and 1 November 2019.
*3D glasses are available to purchase at the Resort on the day.
**prices correct at time of release