UFO SPOTTED OVER BRIGHTON ROYAL PAVILION
Brighton and Hove residents may be forgiven for thinking the existence of alien life has been confirmed, as a large UFO was seen hovering over Brighton Royal Pavilion this morning.
There have been multiple reports of sightings and a flurry of images appearing across social media. On National Alien Day, we can report the unidentified flying object is actually a giant replica of a brand new beauty device from Swedish beauty innovators FOREO.
With more than one in two people in the UK believing in the existence of aliens we’re not surprised by the excitement the UFO has garnered. Brighton has been chosen as the second of three UK cities to experience alien activity, with the UFO travelling to Clifton Suspension Bridge in Bristol and St Paul’s Cathedral tonight.
All FOREO UFO spotters are being encouraged to share images of their sightings on social media using #WhattTheForeo to be in with a chance of winning the new high-tech device worth £249 – which should ease the disappointment that sadly the spaceship isn’t real.
What is real however, are the out-of-this world benefits of the new FOREO UFO. After four years of extensive research and testing, the UFO was unveiled to the world in January at CES in Las Vegas and is set to change the way we mask forever. This super-intelligent skincare device has souped-up the effects of the traditional sheet mask and holds regenerative powers that even an extra-terrestrial will want to get their hands on.
‘Face masks were the category’s most searched term in Google, accounting for more than 40% of online sales for beauty companies worldwide in 2017, with sheet masks being the most popular. But are cold, wet sheets of paper the best we can do for 2018? By launching the UFO, we have taken the latest professional beauty technologies available – treatments that can cost thousands of pounds – and incorporated them into one device. Allowing users to give themselves a spa-level facial at home in only 90 seconds’ explains Paul Peros, CEO of FOREO.
Allowing users to receive a spa-level facial at home in only 90 seconds the device combines hyper-infusion technology, T-Sonic™ pulsations, thermo-therapy, cryo-therapy, and LED light therapy treatments (blue, green and red). Pair the device with one of several FOREO UFO activated sheet masks, as well as the FOREO App for a customized facial experience that’s almost as fast as the speed of light.
OUR ALIEN FACT FILE:
- Most people believe that aliens exist and more than one in two people in the UK, Germany and the US believe there is intelligent life out there in the universe according to stats by YouGov
- People aren’t shy about their suspicions either and the red-carpet crew are happy to put their hands up when it comes to possible alien encounters. Khloe Kardashian tweeted about seeing strange lights in the sky; Hillary Clinton wanted files about UFOs to be made public during her presidential campaign; Zayn Malik told Glamour that his decision to leave One Direction came after an alien spoke to him in a dream while Ariana Grande and Katy Perry have both spoken openly about being obsessed with Aliens. Even Winston Churchill was said to be a believer
- Whereas a few years ago UFO sightings would have been shrugged off, attitudes are changing. The New York Times recently published that the Pentagon has invested $22M in investigating UFOs over the last five years and that aliens might actually be visiting us
- 17% of people believe we’ve been contacted by intelligent life but that the government has covered it up
- Police in Merseyside have had multiple calls regarding UFO sightings since 2013 (more than anywhere else in the UK). Plus, in 2015, a Ryanair flight delayed landing due to sighting a UFO over the River Mersey