Keeping it local with Chillish®
Keeping it local, Chillish® is made in West Sussex using an award winning locally sourced Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil, which makes it safe to use when cooking at high temperatures, such as BBQ’s or stir fry’s. Pollyanna Hutchinson, the founder of Pollyanna’s Kitchen, has also ensured that it is Vegetarian and Vegan with no preservatives and no added nasties, so that it maintains its unique ‘homemade’ taste.
The subtle flavoured oil part of Chillish® captures the delicate notes of the exotic chillies, the nutty oil and the elegant spices. In contrast the gooey caramelised onion, chilli and garlic ‘gubbins’ that lies at the bottom of your Jar of Chillish® has a much stronger, richer kick.
Based in West Chiltington, Pollyanna’s Kitchen has been developing and perfecting Chillish® for just over a year. This unique condiment was originally produced in small batches in Pollyanna’s home kitchen, and she has made sure that the original taste and texture has not in any way been spoilt by producing it in larger quantities.
You can choose to use it as a condiment, marinade, stir in, drizzler or mixer. Whether you use it whole, or use the ‘gubbins’ and oil independently, it will always add a boost to your culinary masterpiece!
Pollyanna’s Kitchen initially launched Chillish® at the Chilli Fiesta 2017.
How can you use your Chillish®?
Your jar of Chillish® may be used in many ways. You can ‘create’ with it as a whole or use the ‘gubbins’ and oil separately.
Whether you choose to use it as a condiment, marinade, stir in, drizzler or mixer, you will love the magnificent boost it will add to your dishes. If you wish to pack more of a punch, simply add more!
Some of our favourite ways of using Chillish® are:
As a Condiment:
- Add a spoonful to the side of your plate to accompany Lasagne, sausages or your roast dinner.
- Use to accompany scotch eggs, pork pies, cheese and other picnic treats.
As a Marinade:
- Rub into chicken legs or a fillet steak a few hours before roasting or BBQ-ing.
- Coat Tiger Prawns, Halloumi and Tofu prior to grilling.
As a Stir-In:
- Add a large tablespoon to Spaghetti Bolognaise or Risotto.
- Spice up a stir-fry or a soup.
As a Drizzler:
- On a hot slice of pizza.
- Mix through a rice or quinoa summer salad.
- Spoon over vegetables prior to roasting.
- Toss cocktail sausages in the oil before cooking.
And Mix with:
- Mayonnaise for a beautiful tasty dip.
- Mashed potato and scrambled eggs.
- Slow cooked belly pork or beef brisket.
Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, Shallots,
Dried Chilli (11%), Black Beans (black beans, salt, ginger)
(Soya), Tomato Paste, Garlic, Ginger, Brown Sugar, Salt,
Black Onion Seeds, Fennel, Red Pepper Flakes, Spices (Mustard).
Allergens in bold. Absolutely no nasties! Suitable for Vegetarians.
Energy: 568kcal/ 2176kJ Fat: 54.4g
of which saturates: 4.1g Carbohydrate: 17.4g of which sugars: 4.2g
Protein: 3.4g Salt: 2.2g (Allergens in bold)
Jar size: 230g
Refrigerate once opened. Use within 28 days.